Vikings fans fell for a lot of media-and-team-fueled bullshit in 2016.
10. Blair Walsh just needed to get his confidence back.
9. Adrian Peterson had one more great season left in him.
8. Laquon Treadwell would be ready to contribute in year one (though some of us saw his bad year coming).
7. Anthony Barr would only get better.
6. Sharrif Floyd would stay healthy.
5. Mike Zimmer knows how to push all the right buttons.
4. Terence Newman is a great veteran leader.
3. Jerick McKinnon would have a breakout season.
2. Norv Turner leaving would give the offense a boost.
And the no. 1 dumb thing Vikings fans believed in 2016...
1. Rick Spielman's brilliant offseason moves improved the offensive line.